Brangelina’s Secret Marriage In Udaipur India ...A Hypothetical Dream Project With BAGGOUT


 My dream that some day I will not plan and give tips for my cousins brothers and sisters weddings but I will plan a premium wedding for some world class celebrity. This was most intimate dream of mine known by none except my dear friend who is presently working as a well known wedding planner in New York. We use to have hours talk about some celebrity wedding either on skype or on what’s app. Mostly I share tips with him when he needs to plan something Indian, he likes my tips and adopt them and most of the time get lots of appreciation from the high end clients.

So just two week before I get a call from him. He said do you want to see your dream come true. I said who won’t….He said then get ready…..Brad and Angelina will be joining you next week . Plan a stylish elegant Indian style wedding for them but remember they want elegance but nothing showy and clumsy. It should be comfortable enough. Out of the blues my head turned around and I said how will I know who are they.
 He started laughing loud …my dear friend I am talking about Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. After their secret marriage in France they want to take vows in Indian style.


OMG it must be a a dream ….I pinch on my hand to make myself believe that I am not dreaming it’s real. Do you think I could make it…butterflies in my stomach…..I think I will faint this very moment. He said cool down and feel the heat …..you can do it …..I know very well you can do it.

 When a friend show so much confidence in you …..you know you don’t have any option but to make sure that his faith don’t go wrong. So I get ready to plunge in the ecstasy  of the dream. I know it will be bit tough but not impossible to make it the way they wanted. It’s just a grand cozy occasion which will start 7 p.m at night and will go on till little more than mid night. This few hours I have to churn all my creative juices and make this life time opportunity a big success so that smiles spread through miles.


 I was looking for a place from where I could arrange everything online. Voila I come across Baggout a one stop destination for all big online shops and great deals. I choose The Oberoi Udaivillas for this grand ceremony . Udaipur, in the heart of Rajasthan, is a city of majestic palaces and beautiful lakes. Here, adorning the banks of Lake Pichola and standing witness to the historic City Palace, The Oberoi Udaivilas captures the romance and splendor of a royal era.

I make all booking arrangements through Hotels .com all flights tickets were booked through Yatra .com for flower decorations I connect with fern n petals ,  bridal apparels from Jabong and Myntra, jewelry from Blue stone,  kids wear from Amazon  and foot wear from Flipkart . I am all set to arrange the grand wedding thanks to Baggout for giving me an opopportunityo make my dream come true in such a convenient way.



 In right day Brad and Ange arrived with their six kids Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh, Vivienne and Knox with few of their body gaurds and 10 guest on their part. It seems all are very excited to see the Indian style wedding. I was mesmerized to see in person the most happening duos of Holly wood smiling right in front of me. I just hold my nerve and trying to stand straight thought my legs are shivering and my hands turned cold out of tension but with some deep long breath and cute kids around and lovely humble star couple around thing seems fun and easy. We all then went to The Oberoi Udaivilas, the magnificent setting combines with royal service it can really make a holiday journey into the romance and grandeur of another century. The resort offers an experience created exclusively for those who know there is nothing like too much luxury. Brad and Ange and their kids are very happy with the view of of the City Palace and Lake Pichola. They all went to magnificently decorated suites with private swimming pools. After two hours I send the wedding dress jewelry and salon staff from the hotel to make the bride groom ready.





Two helicopters were flying in low, and as they hovered over the guest, the groom was lowered from a cable onto the stage. A massive construction crane rumbled from just outside the wedding grounds, and its huge arm wheeled around to deposit the bride next to her partner. The second helicopter started dumping fresh rose petals by the bucketful, and, right on cue, a tabla player and shenai player started the music arranged by the hotel staff while shower of rose petals are going on and blessings mantra were chanted by the priest. After the main function the bride groom change their attire to feel more comfortable and enjoy the floklore with the dance beats of Rajasthan. Fine international cuisine, authentic flavors of Rajasthan or a quiet drink are all presented with views of the City Palace and Lake Pichola.




For me, it was a moment of celebration that all had gone as planned. Great to see the happy couple. Everyone was really happy and the kids were joking around with one another. Next morning Brad and Angelina with their beautiful kids wave goodbye to me with a big smiling note of hearty thanks. It’s good to see a happy family may God bless them happiness ever after. My friend call me early morning telling that buddy you make me feel proud. Such a great time when you look around and see all are happy .




It’s now my time to move on I know it is only because of Baggout I could plan this grand event successfully and get some great deals and cash back with which I could now arrange a Diwali party for the less fortunate kids and bring smile to their faces with new dresses and delicious foods again planning all that with Baggout by my side. It’s a real experience when we can arrange such grand occasion with such ease and make dreams of stars and even the needed ones so well. Happy to find Baggout.


 The above post is a fictional account written as part of the Blog and Win contest going on Baggout.com in which we are to write a hypothetical account of the wedding of our favorite celebrity where we are the wedding planner! All the images are either taken from Google or from the retailer websites.

Comments

Post a Comment